Love Yoga? Then you want to be at the H.E.A.L BFLO event at The Foundry Suites on Feb 21st, 2015
Cheryl Scheff and and Jocelyn Ryann, the creators of H.E.A.L. BFLO are hosting this full day event at the Foundry Suites for not just one group of people, but two. This H.E.A.L BFLO event focuses on bringing the community together and support local artists and businesses.
That’s right! This event has two parts: there is the all day Yoga Retreat portion in one banquet room, where yogis will have all day access to all things yoga, and then The Festival extension of the event in another banquet room that’s open to the public to shop local businesses and vendors, completely free of an entrance charge!
10% of all proceeds will be donated to the Lighthouse Women’s Residence, which is a substance abuse facility for expecting and parenting women. 6 months ago, H.E.A.L BFLO began a yoga class with these women, who have come to love the benefits both physically and mentally that yoga provides. The proceeds will go to purchasing yoga equipment so these woman can continue in their spiritual and personal growth and healing. For more information, see the Lake Shore Behavioral Health Mental Health & Substance Abuse Counseling website.
Doors open at 9 am for check-in. Complementary valet parking is available for ticket holders to the retreat.
The list of instructors include…
- 10-11:15: Power YOGA Class with Steve Procknal
- 11:30-12:30: Workshop with Candice Fogarty & Jen Gress
- 12:30-1:30: Lunch will be served Complementary by FitnFresh Catering. During Lunch there will be a Raw food Seminar by Erin Curtin
- 1:30-2:30: YOGA Class with Kate/Kathleen
- 2:45-3:30: YIN Class with Carrie Jacobson
- 3:45-5:00: Finale YOGA class taught by several instructors & assistants
- BYOM (Bring Your Own Mat)
Classes will the filled with live music by:
- John & Molly
- Drums by Mbaye
- DJ Sean Hedinger
- Naryan Padmanabha
The list of vendors include…
- The Painted Yogi
- Red Poppy Purses Etc.
- Lloyd Taco Truck
- Barre Centric
- Modern Nostalgia
- .E.A.T. Market
- Her Story Boutique
- Little Pearl Big City
- Steeped Tea Independent Consultant
- ReNew Bath and Body
- Yogis In Service
- Sara E Tremaine Licensed Massage Therapist
- ACRO WNY
- Fit-n-Fresh Catering
- Dipson Theaters promoting the release of the film AWAKE -The Life of Yogananda
- BLUSH Clothing and Accessories
- Tres Aurae Spa
- Buffalo Gal Organics | Vegan, Organic, Natural
- JLynne Pottery
- The Wedding Agent
- Vishuddha Design | Natural Decor + Body
H.E.A.L. BFLO Yoga Retreat and Festival will be held on Feb 21, 2015 at The Foundry Suites Hotel, 1738 Elmwood Ave. Buffalo, NY from 10am – 5pm. Shopping is open to the public, and Yoga Retreat tickets can be bought here.